Attention Adobe Illustrator Fanatics: This New Illustrator Brush Pack Includes Every Brush You’ll Ever Need for Vector Based Projects!
The Vector Illustrator’s Brush Kit for Adobe Illustrator is a collection of 6 of our best-selling Illustrator brush packs. Each one of these packs has become a best-seller.
Like Videos Better? Here’s a Product Tour Video!
Learn about each of the brush packs you’re going to get. Plus, find out why The Vector Brush Toolbox is better than 99% of brush sets on the market.
Here’s What You Get
- VectorFuzz – 32 sponge and ink scatter brushes that make it easy to recreate the textures of mid-century children’s books.
- VectorHero – 40 ink pen brushes that make it easy to achieve the same kinds of strokes illustrators used in mid-century commercial illustration work.
- VectorSketch – 40 pencil and charcoal brushes achieve the impossible, getting realistic pencil strokes in Illustrator!
- VectorTone – 35 halftone and line textures created from a $200 ’50s army surplus catalog. Easy to use. Just grab the blob brush and paint halftones and lines like magic!
- Drygoods – 23 chalk brushes inspired by chalkboard art and sandwich board signs from the ’30s.
- InkWash – 30 ink and water brushes make it easy to add a wash of color and shading to your work with the swipe of your mouse.
Each One of These Packs is a Best-Seller. Here’s the secret…
Most illustrator brushes are made hastily by scanning textures and converting them to brushes. For someone that wants to use them for professional products, that’s not going to cut it.
Each of our packs was made from real source material.
That means we purchased over $500 of source material, picked the best specimens and then used them as the foundation for building our brushes.
So what exactly does that mean? Here’s the breakdown.
Real Source Material
Whenever possible we sample the brushes from mid-century catalogs, advertisements, posters and other material. We acquire this material from places like Ebay, antique stores, estate sales and swap meets.
Of course we combine and tweak each piece of the product so it’s not an exact replica out of respect for these great commercial artists of the past.
Referencing Historical Design Work
When we make our brushes we pay close attention to how the brush looked originally.
For example, when we created the VectorTone pack we paid close attention to the ratio between the dots, the shape of the dots after soaking into the paper, and how often flaws occurred.
Yeah, sometimes we get a little obsessive compulsive on the details. But it’s who we are!
Buy The Vector Brush Toolbox by RetroSupply Co.