This product was created to help designers make eye-candy scenes that will arouse positive emotions. Create scenes in Photoshop easily and use graphics for individual or commercial projects.
- All the items are in high resolution and rendered with the same settings so that you can easily create customized scenes. Just drag-n-drop.
- Use mockups to customize items rapidly. Smart objects allow changing item’s design in just a few clicks.
- Use color masks with different materials to instantly change the color or fine tune the item’s contrast.
WHAT YOU CAN CREATE
Hero-header images, typography compositions, any print projects, branding presentations. You can also use any of these examples – all the scenes are included into our quick start pack.
Greeting Cards 4 Sizes Mockup Set
- files works only in Photoshop (min. PS C6);
- pack includes 8 .psd files with 8 different views, file specs: 2500×2500 px 300dpi;
- 4 sizes of greeting cards: A2, A-6, A-7, A-8;
- changeable colors and design (via smart objects);
- backgrounds: custom, neutral and white (check preview);
- Amazon ready: white background is always included;
- well organized layers as in all of other Creatsy mockups.
Make your wedding preparation perfectly with this floral wedding invitation suite. All you need to do is just edit the text, save, and print. Floral transparent image (floral.png) is available in file download. It will be useful if you want to make this invitation with different size.
- 6 Psd Files
- Help file (readme.txt)
- Invitation 5×7″ + 0.25″ bleed area
- Save the date 4×6″ + 0.25″ bleed area
- RSVP 5×3.5″ + 0.25″ bleed area
- Information 5×3.5″ + 0.25″ bleed area
- Thank you 5×3.5″ + 0.25″ bleed area
- Table Number 3.5×5″ + 0.25″ bleed area
- All cards are one-sided
- CMYK, 300 DPI
- Customizable text
- Free font used. Link download available in readme.txt file
- Floral.png size: 3300 x 1814 px
105 premade logo pack in girly style with quick and easy editing possibilities and a best way to get a stylish brand identity that you were waiting for. Buy now and edit them just using Photoshop or Illustrator. A basic knowledge of Photoshop or illustrator is enough to edit any logo.
Each of the logo of this pack are very exclusive, premium quality and costs minimum of $10. So the actual price was 105x$10=$1050 but you are getting all of them only at $19. It’s a very limited time offer so don’t wait to buy.
Every single element of each logo is editable. No matter you want to edit any shape, text, color or texture.
Just one purchase, You will get FREE life time update + New logos every month. You don’t need to purchase another logo bundle.
All files are high resolution 300dpi in Photoshop and Illustrator. So make as large as you want.
Each of the logo pack has two alternatives that fits your all needs as a brand. You don’t need to purchase any font for the logo pack all are free.
- 105 Premade Logos in Photoshop and Illustrator files
- 20 girly textures in 3000×3000 pixels
- Free font download links
- Help files for texture application
- 52 business logo and 53 personal name logo
- Full set of premade logo pack
- 300 DPI CMYK/RGB color mode
- All textures and patterns are 30 inch x 30 inch large
- Strong typography and aligned
- All illustrator files are made as editable vectors
- All Photoshop files are made as shape
- NO CHANCE TO LOSE ANY QUALITY
- Only FREE Fonts used
- Detail Help file
- Download main file and unzip.
- Install fonts (Free)
- Start editing.
- Print it or upload online.
Minimum Software Requirements for PC or Mac:
- Illustrator CC, CS 4, CS 5, CS 5.5 or CS 6
- Any version of Photoshop
Shop facade mockups 1 A set of 10 high-resolution photos of real restaurants and cafés. All the images are taken in and around London with my Nikon D610.
The shop facade mockups are intended to ease the stress of presenting your logo and branding work. Hopefully helping your clients make a decision or for just creating killer presentations.
All shop fronts include smart objects
All of the ten mockups are PSD files that are smart object ready. That means they are totally easy to edit.
Just double-click the smart object, drop in your artwork and save. Sit back and admire your handy work. You’ll even have time for a quick coffee.
What’s a smart object?
It’s an easy way to add your artwork, but allow me to elaborate with a quick tutorial—https://youtu.be/I-Sb7ktTnrI
- 10 real shop facade photos—10 PSD files
- Smart objects for super easy editing
- 4000×6000 image resolution (approx size)
- 300 dpi
In total, the pack is nearly 1Gb in size.
Featuring eight beautiful designs (plus bonus extras) these fully customisable templates take their inspiration from the classical architecture and shop fronts of Paris, the decorative artwork of Alphonse Mucha, and hint at the Art Deco style that followed Nouveau’s reign. A celebration of nature and graphic design through floral details and grand decorative statements that add to Art Nouveau’s timeless appeal.
View the full size visuals to see everything that’s included, and see how in just a few clicks you can completely change the colour scheme from dark to light and truly make these designs your own. I’ve endeavoured to make these templates as simple as possible to use, including pre-set text paths, fully editable vector elements, and a ‘building block’ approach that should have you creating your own layouts in minutes.
- 8 beautiful Art Nouveau design templates.
- Bonus cover design in landscape and portrait layouts.
- Raw artwork files saved individually (vector Ai and transparent PNG).
- Help file with links all fonts used (freely available from sources such as Google Fonts).
- Vector AI for Adobe Illustrator CS1 and above. Also compatible with Affinity Designer.
- High-resolution, 300dpi layered Photoshop PSDs (A4 layout).
- Flattened JPGs (without text).
To take advantage of all the editable features included with this artwork I highly recommend using Adobe Illustrator CS1 (or above) and the provided AI files. This offers a non-destructive way of editing and limitless options for size, colour and layout. Layered Photoshop files are included, but their rasterised nature offers limited editing capabilities. If in doubt follow the free trial link below to test it with your own software.
Grab a free trial at my website https://goo.gl/gur5MG which includes a portrait version of the cover design in vector AI, Photoshop PSD and JPG formats. Put it to the test and come back for the complete set!