Get ready for a blast from the past with my latest premium brushes for Procreate on iPad Pro. This set of 12 brushes were developed to emulate the bold, graphic, and texture-rich commercial artwork and illustrations of the 50s and 60s. These brushes were designed with the professional illustrator in mind and have tested and re-tested to perfection. Brushes have been optimized for use with the Apple Pencil.
- Bleeding Edge – made to mimic the look of a bleeding ink pen, found so commonly in midcentury illustration.
- Square Bleed – A square shaped, slighty less bleed-y version of “Bleeding Edge”.
- Ziggy – A favorite. Detail brush with a zig-zag-like bleed texture.
- Crayon – The perfect crayon brush! Imitates the look of a wax crayon dragged across textured paper.
- Brushy Liner – Great for line work, this sometime unpredictable brush is loaded with the dry-brush texture of a thin paintbrush.
- Scratchy Mini – Thin and delicate, with a dry-brush look. Great for details.
- Dotty – Fast and easy way to draw some perfectly imperfect dotted lines.
- Inker – Subtle ink-bleed and perfect pressure sensitivity for drawing a variety of line weights.
- Fat Inker – A chunky, blobby version of “Inker” for drawing large areas and shapes.
- Square Fat Inker – A “Fat Inker” with a square shape! Great for drawing angular shapes.
- Texture-y Filler – A large brush with wispy brushy edges. Also makes a really fun lettering brush!
- Speckle – Dappled, freckle-y, sprinkly goodness. The perfect way to add shading and texture to your midcentury-style illustrations.
-30 Retro/Mid-Century Icons
-2 Different versions that have fully editable strokes as well as expanded options
-Each icon is named and is organized on it’s on layer for maximum ease-of-use
-Vector and Raster format (CS4+ supported)
-Individual named PNG files in 64×64 and 128×128 formats
-100% vector icons: easily edit, change colour or resize to your specifications
These Retro Icons can be used on countless items such as logos, print materials, web, surface, apparel and so much more!
A collection of authentic Mid-Century inspired seamless patterns for retro designers and enthusiasts everywhere!
The design of the 1950s and 60s represent one of the most creative periods in history. A combination of a post war optimism and technological advances brought with it innovations across interior design, architecture, fashion and textiles that defined a generation. Expressed through modern, abstract visuals, it’s themes of contemporary lifestyles, nature worship, and a brave new world still resonate with collectors and enthusiasts today.
In this tradition i’ve developed a collection of original seamless patterns designed to be as authentic as possible. They are made with hand-drawn elements from the Wingsart studio, carefully converted to vector format allowing you to edit and resize without any loss in quality. You can choose to use the preset pattern or simply double click the swatch in Adobe Illustrator to edit to your hearts content.
Also provided are high-resolution Jpg swatches, a Photoshop library file, and installation instructions. Plus, as a special bonus i’ve also included linen fabric and light paper textures for additional real world effects.
Be sure to click on the full size visuals to see everything you’ll get!
- Pattern Swatches: Vector Ai CC and CS1, High-Res JPGS and Photoshop PAT file
- Textures: High-Resolution JPG
Please note that the editable vector features will require Adobe Illustrator CS1 or above.
Great for vintage fairs, dance events and car shows, these patterns are the perfect addition to your retro themed designs. Enjoy!