Hanley Font Collection from District 62 is a group of fonts that consists of 9 font files and 2 Extras fonts that work extremely well together for an authentic vintage look with a modern vibe. It features letterforms with just the right amount of irregularity to the edges and rounded corners to give a warm, human feel, that creates a sign-painterly, hand-drawn feel that still looks clean. Hanley is extremely versatile, it can look fresh and modern or authentically vintage. We think this group is perfect for logos, restaurant and cafe branding, typographic designs, signage or any project where you need a fresh take on a vintage look.
PLEASE NOTE The photo mockups are NOT included.
WHAT YOU GET
- NEW EIGHT BONUS LOGO TEMPLATES. AI and PSD versions of the logo templates shown in the previews.
- 11 font files with OTF and TTF versions for each: Hanley Script, Hanley Block Display, Inline and Inline Only, Hanley Sans, Inline and Inline Only, Hanley Slim Sans and Slim Serif and Extras1 and 2.
- Includes two sets of extras that have comprehensive catchwords, swashes, frames and ornaments to compliment your designs. These are assigned to keystrokes, or can be accessed through glyphs window.
- 1 Font that contains only the swashes from Hanley Script for customers using software that does not support Open Type features.
- Western European language support.
NEW 102 FONT & GRAPHICS BUNDLE – an incredible BUNDLE with ALL my fonts, plus an extra 6 picture fonts (so 108 fonts in total!)
This BUNDLE is HUGE! 102 Fonts, and over 1,800 graphics including loads of watercolor textures, watercolor clipart, hand drawn illustrations, digital papers, seamless patterns, and so much more.
This is over $1,630 worth of goods for only $19 – That’s amazing value!
The possibilities with this amazing bundle are endless – go ahead and make Invites, planner stickers, fabric, cushions, blogs, branding, logos, weddings, scrapbooking, posters, packaging, nail art, birth announcements, photo overlays, wall art, quotes, printables, bags, shirts – the list goes on and on!
Buy An Amazing Bundle of 102 Fonts by Creativeqube Design
Inters is a vintage script inspired by the dream of outer space.
- 1 script typeface
- 415+ glyphs for each typeface
- Supports 70+ languages (incl. Cyrillic)*
Inters is a very strict and rhythmic font, but at the same time very sensual and emotional. Inters—a real typeface for the dreamers. It is very well suited for each design.
You can use Inters font for a flower shop or a postcards. But it is also perfect for decoration about the future, interiors or kids products.
Mystery typewriter is a realistic typewriter font with bonus misprints and seamless textures.
What you’ll get:
- Font with up to 3 alternatives for each letter, number and symbol, accessible through contextual alternates
- An extra set of 26 misprints to turn up the grunge volume in your designs
- 5 seamless paper textures (650×650 px and 550×550 px) that are the perfect background for the font
This typewriter font is perfect for:
- Adding an authentic feel to your retro and vintage designs. It will look great in logotypes and branding, packaging, editorial and website design in both titles and text, social media posts, posters and billboards, handmade postcards and tags.
Introducing Triton, an all new display typeface from Fresh Pressed Fonts!
Triton was designed with a sports influence – with a bold appearance, slanted angle, and a mix of rounded and sharp corners. It can be used in all kinds of ways as a strong and bold display font. It’s perfect for supporting your designs that require a sharp font that doesn’t steal the show but still makes a statement.
This is an uppercase font with 200+ glyphs and international language support.
BELLATINE PRO Font equipped with :
- lowercase Alternates
- International Glyphs
- This Font has given PUA unicode (specially coded fonts).
How to Access OpenType Features?
In Adobe Illustrator or InDesign; simply open Window Type Glyphs, it will show the Glyphs panel. By default, it will show the entire glyphs contained in the font. If you block a glyph, you can find alternative characters to that glyph easily by changing ‘Entire Font’ to ‘Alternates for Current Selection’ in the Show section. For other programs that doesn’t support OpenType features or Glyphs Panel such as Photoshop, you can use Character Map in Windows to access the alternate characters; simply follow this tutorial – https://youtu.be/BScPsiubM1k How to get access alternate glyphs from open type fonts check this link : http://adobe.ly/1m1fn4Y
Moody Blue typeface Inspired by Classic typografi design, vintage art, cover book and novel. OpenType features some characters that allows you to mix and match pairs of letters to fit in your designs. To access the alternat glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS and Adobe Indesign
No matter how is your design concept to looking serious. it can be FUN , scary, mystical, chilling, dark or light. With MOODY BLUE typeface, your design will more quieter, relax, enjoy, etc.
You can use this font for various purposes.such as book cover, product packaging, labeling, logo, classic shop, badges, movie title, t-shirt, wedding invitation, posters, lable, greeting card, letterhead,logo, Titles Branding, etc.