Get ready for a blast from the past with my latest premium brushes for Procreate on iPad Pro. This set of 12 brushes were developed to emulate the bold, graphic, and texture-rich commercial artwork and illustrations of the 50s and 60s. These brushes were designed with the professional illustrator in mind and have tested and re-tested to perfection. Brushes have been optimized for use with the Apple Pencil.
- Bleeding Edge – made to mimic the look of a bleeding ink pen, found so commonly in midcentury illustration.
- Square Bleed – A square shaped, slighty less bleed-y version of “Bleeding Edge”.
- Ziggy – A favorite. Detail brush with a zig-zag-like bleed texture.
- Crayon – The perfect crayon brush! Imitates the look of a wax crayon dragged across textured paper.
- Brushy Liner – Great for line work, this sometime unpredictable brush is loaded with the dry-brush texture of a thin paintbrush.
- Scratchy Mini – Thin and delicate, with a dry-brush look. Great for details.
- Dotty – Fast and easy way to draw some perfectly imperfect dotted lines.
- Inker – Subtle ink-bleed and perfect pressure sensitivity for drawing a variety of line weights.
- Fat Inker – A chunky, blobby version of “Inker” for drawing large areas and shapes.
- Square Fat Inker – A “Fat Inker” with a square shape! Great for drawing angular shapes.
- Texture-y Filler – A large brush with wispy brushy edges. Also makes a really fun lettering brush!
- Speckle – Dappled, freckle-y, sprinkly goodness. The perfect way to add shading and texture to your midcentury-style illustrations.
-30 Retro/Mid-Century Icons
-2 Different versions that have fully editable strokes as well as expanded options
-Each icon is named and is organized on it’s on layer for maximum ease-of-use
-Vector and Raster format (CS4+ supported)
-Individual named PNG files in 64×64 and 128×128 formats
-100% vector icons: easily edit, change colour or resize to your specifications
These Retro Icons can be used on countless items such as logos, print materials, web, surface, apparel and so much more!
Save $15 when you buy this special bundle edition collecting all three 1950s retro products!
The design of the 1950s and 60s represent one of the most creative periods in history. A combination of post war optimism and technological advances brought with it innovations across interior design, architecture, fashion and textiles that defined a generation. Expressed through modern, abstract visuals, it’s themes of contemporary lifestyles, nature, science and a brave new world still resonate with collectors and enthusiasts today.
In this tradition i’ve developed a range of original seamless patterns designed to be as authentic as possible. They’re made with hand-drawn elements, carefully converted into vectors allowing you to edit and resize without any loss in quality. You can choose to use the preset patterns or simply double click the swatch in Adobe Illustrator to edit to your hearts content. You could even take the individual elements and create your own patterns from scratch!
Also provided are high-resolution Jpg swatches, a Photoshop library file and installation instructions. Plus, as a special bonus i’ve also included a selection of fabric and paper textures for additional real world effects.
Great for creating eye-catching designs for posters, flyers, invitations, ads, backgrounds and so much more! A must for fans of 1950s retro design. Try them today!!!
Original Price $54 – You Pay Only $39 — All Three Products in One Money Saving Bundle!
- 30 Hand Illustrated Mid-Century Novelty Prints
- 6 High-Resolution Fabric and Paper Textures
- Swatch Installation Instructions
- Pattern Swatches: Vector Ai CC and CS1, High-Res JPGS and Photoshop PAT file
- Textures: High-Resolution JPG
Please note that the editable vector features require Adobe Illustrator CS1 or above.
Be sure to click on the full size visuals to see everything that’s included, plus cool usage ideas to get you inspired!
The Concept of this fonts is based on the 60’s style design. That most of them are using the vintage neon sign on the front of the store. We think that is beautiful idea to bring people to look at them. With bouncy features of this fonts, it’s fun to play with them, you can combine the uppercase and lowercase to find the best fit with the word you are typing. just try it below this page.
This fonts are great for fun project, old modern look, with vibrant or solid color schemes. for the applications it will great for Posters, Sign paint, Header or headline, accesories, mobile application, branding, clothing, etc.
- Vector Pack of Neon Sign fully editable