Make Amazing Map Designs in Minutes!
As a child did you burn the edges of tea-soaked paper to make your own ‘genuine’ treasure maps?
Do you love the romance and adventure of tales of corsairs on the high seas?
Are your eyes drawn to the hand-drawn lines and detailed imagery of antique maps?
If so, this is the product for you! Whether its for a pirate-themed project, an eye-catching event flyer, intricately patterned soft furnishings or an evocative brand design, you can easily bring them to life with this one-stop map creator toolkit. The Artifex Forge has spent many happy hours poring over antique maps on your behalf to bring this varied and authentic material together.
Get ready for a blast from the past with my latest premium brushes for Procreate on iPad Pro. This set of 12 brushes were developed to emulate the bold, graphic, and texture-rich commercial artwork and illustrations of the 50s and 60s. These brushes were designed with the professional illustrator in mind and have tested and re-tested to perfection. Brushes have been optimized for use with the Apple Pencil.
- Bleeding Edge – made to mimic the look of a bleeding ink pen, found so commonly in midcentury illustration.
- Square Bleed – A square shaped, slighty less bleed-y version of “Bleeding Edge”.
- Ziggy – A favorite. Detail brush with a zig-zag-like bleed texture.
- Crayon – The perfect crayon brush! Imitates the look of a wax crayon dragged across textured paper.
- Brushy Liner – Great for line work, this sometime unpredictable brush is loaded with the dry-brush texture of a thin paintbrush.
- Scratchy Mini – Thin and delicate, with a dry-brush look. Great for details.
- Dotty – Fast and easy way to draw some perfectly imperfect dotted lines.
- Inker – Subtle ink-bleed and perfect pressure sensitivity for drawing a variety of line weights.
- Fat Inker – A chunky, blobby version of “Inker” for drawing large areas and shapes.
- Square Fat Inker – A “Fat Inker” with a square shape! Great for drawing angular shapes.
- Texture-y Filler – A large brush with wispy brushy edges. Also makes a really fun lettering brush!
- Speckle – Dappled, freckle-y, sprinkly goodness. The perfect way to add shading and texture to your midcentury-style illustrations.
This is a great set of different elements, they will not let you get bored while you combine them! You have pre-made cards and phrases, seamless patterns and frames, as well as elements for decoration. You can also repaint them at your discretion!
Be sure to try this wonderful summer collection in your projects!
- 56 isolated color elements
- 22 seamless patterns
- 7 cute cards
- 15 color and 15 monochrome phrases
- 4 frames
- Layered EPS (eps10) and PSD files
- JPEG, PNG files at 300 dpi
- All elements isolated (PNG files)
- Editable with Illustrator CS and newer, Illustrator CC, Illustrator 10, Corel Draw, with Photoshop CS and newer, Photoshop CC
- Instant download!
Please note that these patterns are also available as part of the Running Graphics and Logos Pack. For more information click here: https://crmrkt.com/NjVjbX
You’ve seen them in the gym and walking down the high street. Those brightly coloured fitness boys and girls proudly displaying their new eye-catching sportswear and toned physiques. Now you can easily incorporate this look into your own creative projects with this easy-to-use pack of seamless patterns and texture elements!
Great for incorporating within a new logo, poster, infographic or product mockup, these offer an inexpensive and fast way of adding a sporty touch to your design projects.
- 30 Preset Bright and Colourful Seamless Patterns
- A selection of Real Ink Textures
- Preset Colour Palettes for Quick Reference
- For Adobe Illustrator – Ai CC Native, Ai CS1+
- For Adobe Photoshop – Pattern Library File (Simply Double-Click to install).
- Universal File Formats – JPG and Vector SVG.
Adobe Illustrator (version CS1 and above) is recommended to take advantage of all the editable features. Flattened JPGs and Vector SVGs are also included which are compatible with alternative software such as Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Inkscape and Gimp, although some functionality may be limited.
- A modern eye-catching style inspired by modern sportswear trends.
- Fully editable colours and texture elements. Easy to amend or create your own designs.
- Vector and Raster formats included.
- Bargain Price!
Featuring over 60 lightly distressed pattern textures, our Lithotone Swatch Set will have you applying a diverse range of patterns faster than you say “pass the glue”!
From classics such as noise, donut sprinkles, sneaker crackle and geometrics to organic gems like brushstrokes, splatter and woodgrain, the Lithotone Distressed Pattern Swatch Set features a diverse selection of original pro-quality patterns that repeat endlessly for seamless application onto any artwork.
- Huge variety of original textures (over 60) including noise, TV Static, donut sprinkles, geometrics, op-art, linework, stars, brushstrokes, woodgrain, brick, crackle, pointilism, plaid houndstooth and more.
- Large, high resolution repeat patterns with no obvious seams
- Revolutionary memory-friendly swatch design that utilizes ultra-high quality bitmap tiff patterns allowing for textural detail that regular vector patterns can only dream of producing, all whilst keeping file sizes low and your RAM smoke-free.
- Created gradiated shading with our precisely registered Pointilism patterns including light, medium, bold and heavy options.
- Fast, easy editing of swatch colours.
- Easy-to-follow swatch names allowing for fast selection of the right pattern for the job at a glance. Install into Illustrator as a complete swatch library or copy-and paste from our quick-start AI file directly into your artwork.
- Tablet Optimized.
Sourwood is a rustic, display type family. Inspired by the Smoky Mountains and created by hand from woodcut letters, numerals and symbols. (Please read the description carefully.)
See this short video on how Sourwood was made: https://youtu.be/0G34U4lSO5w
This collection contains Sourwood Rough: a rough edged font taken straight from the initial woodcut (.ai & .eps files included). Sourwood Smooth: a smooth edged font based on the initial woodcut (.ai & .eps files included). Sourwood Caps – Black and Reverse: vector initial caps graphics (NOT in a font form) In Illustrator and .EPS formats. Old Tennessee: rustic and hand drawn, inspired by the classic typeface Baskerville (.ai & .eps files included).
Important note: The fonts in this collection are display fonts and are NOT made for use in large passages of text – not even for a few sentences – they weren’t constructed for that purpose. They are not kerned.
Some excellent uses for this collection: logos, branding, titles, photo illustrations and package design
I’m so glad to share the package with you!!The Premium brushes were developed over a year and underwent many variations, to create the ultimate and high-quality brushes.The package was created specifically for professional purposes, for the printed & digital . Some brushes are also suitable for illustration. Each brush is unique and original and you are simply going to enjoy it 🙂
Use these brushes for any lettering project,Studio brushes will give you a crazy boost for your works!
WHAT YOU GET:
- STUDIO | Crunchy Brush
- STUDIO | Wet Brush
- STUDIO | Wide
- STUDIO | Badass Ink
- STUDIO | Magazine
- STUDIO | Super Ink
- STUDIO | Marker Brush
- STUDIO | Wet Ink
- STUDIO | Black Marker
- STUDIO | Marker
- STUDIO | Straight Line Bounce
- STUDIO | Cool Brush Bounce
- iPad Pro+Apple Pencil (or Compatible Stylus | pressure sensitive)
- Procreate App for iPad ( The brushes work only on Procreate app and not compatible with any other software)