Introducing Triton, an all new display typeface from Fresh Pressed Fonts!
Triton was designed with a sports influence – with a bold appearance, slanted angle, and a mix of rounded and sharp corners. It can be used in all kinds of ways as a strong and bold display font. It’s perfect for supporting your designs that require a sharp font that doesn’t steal the show but still makes a statement.
This is an uppercase font with 200+ glyphs and international language support.
Hey there and howdy friends! I’m excited to release this collection of 5 font families (9 total styles), monospace fonts that were created to work together! Their relative proportions make them work perfectly together, creating a unique aesthetic reminiscent of eclectic 1900s wood type printing! The fonts include:
- Barn Raising, a sturdy sans-serif in regular and rounded, each letter half as tall as it is wide.
- Prairie, a perfectly square geometric serif, in inline and regular.
- Broad Sheet, a wide slab serif with 1.5:1 proportions. This one has a western flair but is simple enough to work for a variety of projects.
- Prize, an ornate slab serif with a circus / carnival vibe. This one comes in regular and ornate.
- Extra extra, a quirky slab serif most like 1900s printmaking letters. In regular and rounded.
All the fonts include capital letters, numbers, and punctuation .,’?!&#
These fonts are great for poster design, packaging, or even unique logos! And if that weren’t enough, there are a few awesome bonuses included to make working with these fonts even more fun! It comes with:
- 5 graphic styles, with usage instructions (AI file).
- 10 textures (3000×3000 JPGs). I used these textures as backgrounds for the preview images, and as an opacity mask for the first preview image.
- 18 vector ornaments (AI file).
Sourwood is a rustic, display type family. Inspired by the Smoky Mountains and created by hand from woodcut letters, numerals and symbols. (Please read the description carefully.)
See this short video on how Sourwood was made: https://youtu.be/0G34U4lSO5w
This collection contains Sourwood Rough: a rough edged font taken straight from the initial woodcut (.ai & .eps files included). Sourwood Smooth: a smooth edged font based on the initial woodcut (.ai & .eps files included). Sourwood Caps – Black and Reverse: vector initial caps graphics (NOT in a font form) In Illustrator and .EPS formats. Old Tennessee: rustic and hand drawn, inspired by the classic typeface Baskerville (.ai & .eps files included).
Important note: The fonts in this collection are display fonts and are NOT made for use in large passages of text – not even for a few sentences – they weren’t constructed for that purpose. They are not kerned.
Some excellent uses for this collection: logos, branding, titles, photo illustrations and package design
The Skylight Graffiti is new font from Rvq Typefoundry, elegant feel character set. To create the beautiful combination, just mix the uppercase and lowercase then mix with the alternative glyphs.The Skylight Graffitis insfire from graffiti style.
Product Content :
- Skylight Graffiti (OTF Format)
- Skylight Graffiti Swash and Ornament (OTF Format)
- vector bonus (Ai & eps format)
- Character Set A-Z
- Numerals & Punctuations (OpenType Standard)
- Accents (Multilingual characters)
- PUA encode
- Stylistic Alternates
I am so happy to present you my new cool galaxy themed illustrative font! The letters can be scaled to any size which makes them suitable for both web and print purposes. Each letter depicts colorful universe with planets, stars and comets. Check the screenshots to see them!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Ai, EPS 10 vector files of all letters
- PNG raster images in high res (each letter is saved separately), size around 1744px
- Ai, EPS 10 and JPEG (4167x4167px) of three universe backgrounds
EPS10 vector formats can be opened with Adobe Illustrator10 or with newer versions, JPEG and PNG raster images can be opened with any photo editing software
A new vintage font family and ornament called Balford. inspired from vintage labels,and packages. this collection of styles with shadow of typeface dan vintage scrolls, panels, and ornament possible to combination and option to create label designs, headlines, logotypes, signage, posters, greeting cards, letterhead, t-shirt and many more application.
- Balford Base.otf
- Balford Shadow.otf
- Balford Extras.otf
- labels.ai (Cs3) please install the font before you open this file.
San Diego is a four-font typeset that is made specifically to make a designer’s job a little easier. It has a beautiful vintage style that makes retro line-style logos a breeze to make! It’s also perfect for invitations, signage, and so much more.
There are four fonts in four different sizes (tall, medium, small, and extra small) that work together to create a cool vintage logo look.
The best part? Each font size has the same stroke width. That way, you don’t have to worry about varying letter thickness messing with the consistency of your design.
Even the decorative elements come in two sizes (tall and medium) to accompany the main letter sizes.
Fair warning: This font is mainly for designers and those who have experience in Photoshop and Illustrator. Many of my other fonts are very simple to use, but this one is a bit more complex. Take a look at the video thumbnail to see what it looks like in use!
The line heights are currently meant to make switching letters within a single typed word easy. You can observe this in the video. The extra-small size requires a little more line height adjustment, as can be seen.