I have always loved chalkboard lettering. And the iPad Pro and Procreate app has made it all the easier (and less messy) to try out this trend yourself! This set comes with everything you need to create realistic chalkboard drawings and lettering. It comes with three lettering brushes and two shading brushes that can be used to create background textures. Happy chalking!
- OTM Chalk Liner – Create line drawings or sketch out your ideas with this thin rough chalk brush
- OTM Chalk One – This brush is great for lettering, but turn it on it’s side and it also makes a nice shading brush for filling areas in. Remember to turn up “streamline” for smoother lettering.
- OTM Chalk Two – With a nice chalky texture, you will want to use this brush for all your lettering and drawing needs! Remember to turn up “streamline” for smoother lettering.
- OTM Texture One – This brush creates a lovely subtle texture that mimics a primed chalk board
- OTM Texture Two – With a heavier texture, this brush is great for filing in large areas or for a more aggressively primed chalkboard.
Get ready for a blast from the past with my latest premium brushes for Procreate on iPad Pro. This set of 12 brushes were developed to emulate the bold, graphic, and texture-rich commercial artwork and illustrations of the 50s and 60s. These brushes were designed with the professional illustrator in mind and have tested and re-tested to perfection. Brushes have been optimized for use with the Apple Pencil.
- Bleeding Edge – made to mimic the look of a bleeding ink pen, found so commonly in midcentury illustration.
- Square Bleed – A square shaped, slighty less bleed-y version of “Bleeding Edge”.
- Ziggy – A favorite. Detail brush with a zig-zag-like bleed texture.
- Crayon – The perfect crayon brush! Imitates the look of a wax crayon dragged across textured paper.
- Brushy Liner – Great for line work, this sometime unpredictable brush is loaded with the dry-brush texture of a thin paintbrush.
- Scratchy Mini – Thin and delicate, with a dry-brush look. Great for details.
- Dotty – Fast and easy way to draw some perfectly imperfect dotted lines.
- Inker – Subtle ink-bleed and perfect pressure sensitivity for drawing a variety of line weights.
- Fat Inker – A chunky, blobby version of “Inker” for drawing large areas and shapes.
- Square Fat Inker – A “Fat Inker” with a square shape! Great for drawing angular shapes.
- Texture-y Filler – A large brush with wispy brushy edges. Also makes a really fun lettering brush!
- Speckle – Dappled, freckle-y, sprinkly goodness. The perfect way to add shading and texture to your midcentury-style illustrations.
I’m so glad to share the package with you!!The Premium brushes were developed over a year and underwent many variations, to create the ultimate and high-quality brushes.The package was created specifically for professional purposes, for the printed & digital . Some brushes are also suitable for illustration. Each brush is unique and original and you are simply going to enjoy it 🙂
Use these brushes for any lettering project,Studio brushes will give you a crazy boost for your works!
WHAT YOU GET:
- STUDIO | Crunchy Brush
- STUDIO | Wet Brush
- STUDIO | Wide
- STUDIO | Badass Ink
- STUDIO | Magazine
- STUDIO | Super Ink
- STUDIO | Marker Brush
- STUDIO | Wet Ink
- STUDIO | Black Marker
- STUDIO | Marker
- STUDIO | Straight Line Bounce
- STUDIO | Cool Brush Bounce
- iPad Pro+Apple Pencil (or Compatible Stylus | pressure sensitive)
- Procreate App for iPad ( The brushes work only on Procreate app and not compatible with any other software)
Hi guys! As well as for many people, for me coffee is a kind of addiction, I really can’t live without my daily perfect cup! So this project is very special, I hope you will like it! This set contains:12 handdrawn and highly detailed chalk letterings (they’re really drawn by chalk on a chalkboard), 47 small coffee illustrations, and as a bonus, one of my fonts, Cookie. Please check out the second preview – there is exactly what the set contains. You can use these vector prints for print for chalkboards in your coffeeshop, and also greeting cards, apparel, posters, mugs, bags, packaging, and much more!
- 12 vector EPS and AI files of letterings;
- 12 raster JPG and transparent PNG files of letterings (300 dpi);
- 1 AI (with different artboards), 1 EPS, 1 JPG and transparent 1 PNG file (300 dpi) of all illustrations together;
- 47 separately AI, EPS, JPG and transparent PNG files (300 dpi) of each illustration;
34 realistic marker pen brushes – all sampled from the real thing. These include: standard chunky markers, slanted, messy and thin brushes – perfect for a wide range of creative tasks.
If you are a tablet user, you’ll be pleased to know that a version of the brushes with pressure sensitivity enabled is included. (Please note that this feature only works in Illustrator CS5+).
Bring your summer of creativity into full effect with 87 amazing products at 97% off. Included are $1,563 worth of goods for only $39! The WordPress themes in this bundle are licensed under GPL. All other bundle items come with our Standard License.