How Ink Stamp Automator Works:
1) Just paste in your Pixel or Vector design to the designated Smart Object layer.
2) Choose from 42 different ink stamp textures, then you are done! This template is also ideal to give your designs a woodblock print or a “linocut” print look.
When you order, you get:
- The Ink Stamp Automator Photoshop PSD template (4000 x 4000 pixels). 42 built in textures. Quick Start Guide PDF instructions.
- 9 Ink Stamp Shapes. These are ink stamp circles, squares, and rectangles that will help you create logo shapes (see video).
- 42 stand alone ink stamp textures in LAYERED TIFF format (4000 x 4000 pixels). Perfect for power users who want to dig in and fine-tune the textures.
- 42 stand alone ink stamp textures in BITMAP TIFF format (12,000 x 12,000 pixels). These are great for designers who want to use the textures in Adobe Illustrator.
Make Today Great – Clipart Collection.
I present to you my new set “Make Today Great”! It is made in bright colorful tones to your works were more positive. This clipart and templates are perfect for graphic design, maps, posters, prints, clothing, packaging, design of T-shirts and much more!
This is a great set of different elements, they will not let you get bored while you combine them! You have pre-made cards and tags, seamless patterns and textures, as well as elements for decoration. You can also repaint them at your discretion!
Be sure to try this wonderful summer collection in your projects!
- 58 isolated color elements
- 20 seamless patterns
- 2 seamless textures
- 6 cute cards
- 18 funny tags
- 12 labels
- Layered EPS (eps10) and PSD files
- JPEG, PNG files at 300 dpi
- All elements isolated (PNG files)
- Editable with Illustrator CS and newer, Illustrator CC, Illustrator 10, Corel Draw, with Photoshop CS and newer, Photoshop CC
- Instant download!
Moody Blue typeface Inspired by Classic typografi design, vintage art, cover book and novel. OpenType features some characters that allows you to mix and match pairs of letters to fit in your designs. To access the alternat glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS and Adobe Indesign
No matter how is your design concept to looking serious. it can be FUN , scary, mystical, chilling, dark or light. With MOODY BLUE typeface, your design will more quieter, relax, enjoy, etc.
You can use this font for various purposes.such as book cover, product packaging, labeling, logo, classic shop, badges, movie title, t-shirt, wedding invitation, posters, lable, greeting card, letterhead,logo, Titles Branding, etc.
How many gemstones are right now in your pockets? It’s an essential for every designer to have some! For all these very rare and high value occasions – make luxurious graphics, wrapping papers or greeting cards.
For price $7 – you getting collection of hand-cutted diamonds. Which is less than 50¢ each – and that’s the deal. 🙂 Each piece has been drawn by hand, traced in adobe illustrator and prepared for it’s unique journey.
- What will you get?
- Collection of illustrated vector gemstones – 14 “cuts” in 3 different variations. (In total 42pcs). Available both for adobe illustrator and photoshop.
- That means:
- Ready-for-action Adobe illustrator file
- Folder of Trasparent .png images.
Bluchic’s Social Media Templates are a downloadable set of 15 CANVA templates for shareworthy social media graphics.
You get chic design templates created to stand out from the crowd on social media.
These templates help you easily create a consistent look across all your platforms – no more mismatched graphics or confused branding. Elevate your social media presence, create more engagement, and grow your business with less time.
You can use your brand’s colors and fonts to make them uniquely yours. The templates come in a pink and black color scheme, but they’re easy to customize.
Just put your own colors and fonts into CANVA and you’ve created a branded social media image in no time. You’ll get a tutorial video to walk you through everything you need.
Say hello to Bouncy Castle! A playful, handwritten, and modern calligraphy font family with 4 sets of alternative letter styles to effortlessly switch between for maximum creativity and authenticity.
The family was designed to look incredible within wedding and event invitations, flyers and other printouts, logos and branding, apparel, and everything in between. It’s a truly flexible family and I hope that you love it as much as I do.
No special software required to access letter alternatives: The calligraphy font set has been split into 4 individual fonts, making life a whole lot easier for you to switch between all of the wonderful letter combinations to truly bring your work to life!
What’s Included? (Multilingual support with every font)
- The Original Bouncy Castle Font (OTF + TTF + Discretionary Ligatures)
- Bouncy Castle Stylistic Set 01 (OTF + TTF)
- Bouncy Castle Stylistic Set 02 (OTF + TTF)
- Bouncy Castle Stylistic Set 03 (OTF + TTF)
- Bouncy Castle Sans (OTF + TTF)
- Bouncy Castle Bonus (OTF + TTF)
- Bouncy Castle Bonus Bold (OTF + TTF)
The idea behind Bouncy Castle: To create an authentic and fun calligraphy font that packed a creative punch. With thousands of possible letter combinations, a bouncy baseline and a clean yet playful appearance, it delivered exactly that and so much more!
► To be able to use these brushes, you need:
• An iPad
• The app Procreate
• A stylus, or the Apple Pencil (optional)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ INSTALLING THE BRUSHES ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
► After checkout, you will be able to download the ZIP file directly.
► Download the ZIP file to your computer, and unzip the file.
► Then, you can transfer the folder containing the brushes either via iCloud Drive (simply drag the brush folder in the iCloud Drive folder), Dropbox, or by sending an email to yourself with the files added as attachments.
► If you are using Dropbox or iCloud Drive, you’ll have to download the same apps on your iPad via the App Store, if you don’t already have them (they are free).
► Take your iPad, and depending which transfer method you’ve chosen, open the corresponding app (Mail app, Dropbox app, iCloud Drive app etc).
► Locate the folder containing your brushes, and select one of the .brush files (.brush is the extension – the format used for Procreate brushes), and choose “Copy to Procreate” (iCloud Drive) or “Export— Open in… — Copy to Procreate” (Dropbox). The brush will be directly transferred to the Procreate app, and now you can start drawing! Repeat this step with all the other brushes from the set.