Who knew that geometric shapes could be so much fun? This set of patterns combines geometric shapes in exciting ways to create bright and distinctive backgrounds! They combine stripes, chevrons, dots, and lots of triangles (plus some very fun colors) for a unique look.
These are especially perfect for kid’s products, and decor, but the possibilities don’t stop there! Use them for unique package designs, invitations and stationery, or poster designs.
Here’s what’s inside!
- 10 blocky backgrounds like the one in the lead preview image. AI, PNG, and JPG files. JPGs and PNGs are 3600x3600px (12×12 in at 300 dpi). These are provided in clean and textured versions (the textured versions are my favorite!)
- 75 basic patterns. These are building blocks of the complex patterns. They can be used individually, or combined to make even more awesome patterns! AI, PNG, and JPG files. JPGs and PNGs are seamless 500×500 px.
These are vectors (the textured versions are textured too), so you can re-size and re-color them to suit your project. I can’t wait to see what you create!
Introducing Triton, an all new display typeface from Fresh Pressed Fonts!
Triton was designed with a sports influence – with a bold appearance, slanted angle, and a mix of rounded and sharp corners. It can be used in all kinds of ways as a strong and bold display font. It’s perfect for supporting your designs that require a sharp font that doesn’t steal the show but still makes a statement.
This is an uppercase font with 200+ glyphs and international language support.
Achieve authentic-looking stencil designs with this set of high-res graphics, consisting of 126 individual PNG files with transparent background. Just drag & drop the elements to form words and decorate your compositions with the shapes and spray paint splatters included in the kit.
As a bonus, I’ve also included 5 free smart PSD grunge mockups to create “in situ” compositions on old walls, cardboard and wood!
All the PNG files are provided as .abr Photoshop brushes as well, for Photoshop CS6+ users. The brushes have the same size than the PNG graphics (between 1000 and 4000 px).
This kit will work great for typography compositions, grunge T-shirt designs, posters & flyers, and more.
At Mockup Zone we are always thinking about the next best thing. Something unique, practical and beautiful, in fact it is our motto. So we created the Unicolor Mockup Pack for you. Basically we got hundreds of real life objects and actually painted them into a single color (DAH! of course not those precious Apple products) and then turned them into completely and easily customizable PSD objects.
You can repaint them into any color that you wish, add your own product labels, mix and match and combine the objects and design your beautiful banners like no one else. If you are not a designer, do not worry, we have created tons of templates for you, beautifully designed and ready to be customized with a simple click, go ahead and paint your world into your favorite color.
Hey there and howdy friends! I’m excited to release this collection of 5 font families (9 total styles), monospace fonts that were created to work together! Their relative proportions make them work perfectly together, creating a unique aesthetic reminiscent of eclectic 1900s wood type printing! The fonts include:
- Barn Raising, a sturdy sans-serif in regular and rounded, each letter half as tall as it is wide.
- Prairie, a perfectly square geometric serif, in inline and regular.
- Broad Sheet, a wide slab serif with 1.5:1 proportions. This one has a western flair but is simple enough to work for a variety of projects.
- Prize, an ornate slab serif with a circus / carnival vibe. This one comes in regular and ornate.
- Extra extra, a quirky slab serif most like 1900s printmaking letters. In regular and rounded.
All the fonts include capital letters, numbers, and punctuation .,’?!&#
These fonts are great for poster design, packaging, or even unique logos! And if that weren’t enough, there are a few awesome bonuses included to make working with these fonts even more fun! It comes with:
- 5 graphic styles, with usage instructions (AI file).
- 10 textures (3000×3000 JPGs). I used these textures as backgrounds for the preview images, and as an opacity mask for the first preview image.
- 18 vector ornaments (AI file).
Make Amazing Map Designs in Minutes!
As a child did you burn the edges of tea-soaked paper to make your own ‘genuine’ treasure maps?
Do you love the romance and adventure of tales of corsairs on the high seas?
Are your eyes drawn to the hand-drawn lines and detailed imagery of antique maps?
If so, this is the product for you! Whether its for a pirate-themed project, an eye-catching event flyer, intricately patterned soft furnishings or an evocative brand design, you can easily bring them to life with this one-stop map creator toolkit. The Artifex Forge has spent many happy hours poring over antique maps on your behalf to bring this varied and authentic material together.
Get ready for a blast from the past with my latest premium brushes for Procreate on iPad Pro. This set of 12 brushes were developed to emulate the bold, graphic, and texture-rich commercial artwork and illustrations of the 50s and 60s. These brushes were designed with the professional illustrator in mind and have tested and re-tested to perfection. Brushes have been optimized for use with the Apple Pencil.
- Bleeding Edge – made to mimic the look of a bleeding ink pen, found so commonly in midcentury illustration.
- Square Bleed – A square shaped, slighty less bleed-y version of “Bleeding Edge”.
- Ziggy – A favorite. Detail brush with a zig-zag-like bleed texture.
- Crayon – The perfect crayon brush! Imitates the look of a wax crayon dragged across textured paper.
- Brushy Liner – Great for line work, this sometime unpredictable brush is loaded with the dry-brush texture of a thin paintbrush.
- Scratchy Mini – Thin and delicate, with a dry-brush look. Great for details.
- Dotty – Fast and easy way to draw some perfectly imperfect dotted lines.
- Inker – Subtle ink-bleed and perfect pressure sensitivity for drawing a variety of line weights.
- Fat Inker – A chunky, blobby version of “Inker” for drawing large areas and shapes.
- Square Fat Inker – A “Fat Inker” with a square shape! Great for drawing angular shapes.
- Texture-y Filler – A large brush with wispy brushy edges. Also makes a really fun lettering brush!
- Speckle – Dappled, freckle-y, sprinkly goodness. The perfect way to add shading and texture to your midcentury-style illustrations.