Get ready for a blast from the past with my latest premium brushes for Procreate on iPad Pro. This set of 12 brushes were developed to emulate the bold, graphic, and texture-rich commercial artwork and illustrations of the 50s and 60s. These brushes were designed with the professional illustrator in mind and have tested and re-tested to perfection. Brushes have been optimized for use with the Apple Pencil.
- Bleeding Edge – made to mimic the look of a bleeding ink pen, found so commonly in midcentury illustration.
- Square Bleed – A square shaped, slighty less bleed-y version of “Bleeding Edge”.
- Ziggy – A favorite. Detail brush with a zig-zag-like bleed texture.
- Crayon – The perfect crayon brush! Imitates the look of a wax crayon dragged across textured paper.
- Brushy Liner – Great for line work, this sometime unpredictable brush is loaded with the dry-brush texture of a thin paintbrush.
- Scratchy Mini – Thin and delicate, with a dry-brush look. Great for details.
- Dotty – Fast and easy way to draw some perfectly imperfect dotted lines.
- Inker – Subtle ink-bleed and perfect pressure sensitivity for drawing a variety of line weights.
- Fat Inker – A chunky, blobby version of “Inker” for drawing large areas and shapes.
- Square Fat Inker – A “Fat Inker” with a square shape! Great for drawing angular shapes.
- Texture-y Filler – A large brush with wispy brushy edges. Also makes a really fun lettering brush!
- Speckle – Dappled, freckle-y, sprinkly goodness. The perfect way to add shading and texture to your midcentury-style illustrations.