Whether you write for a travel website, journal, food blog or anything else with an international flavour, this pack of illustrated world flags will prove to be a perfect resource that you’ll return to again and again. Covering all of the official flags from Africa, Asia, Antarctica, Australia, Europe, South America and North America, you’ll find everything you need in a stylised, hand-drawn style, all fully editable so you can make them your own. You’ll also find a collection of seamless patterns designed to work with the flags as complimentary backgrounds or design elements.
Adobe Illustrator (version CS1 and above) is recommended to take advantage of all the editable features, but we’ve also included layered PSD versions, flat JPGs, transparent PNGs and editable SVGs which are compatible with free vector software such as Inkscape*.
- A complete set of illustrated flags from the seven continents, Africa, Asia, Antarctica, Australia, Europe, South America and North America.
- Accompanying Seamless Patterns.
- For Adobe Illustrator – Ai CC Native, Ai CS1+
- For Adobe Photoshop – Layered PSD, Pattern Library File (Simply Double-Click to install).
- Universal File Formats – JPG, Transparent PNG, Vector SVG.
- Stylised, illustrative appearance.
- Easy to Edit, with text paths, editable colours and elements.
- Use on their own or with a stamp background.
- Vector and Raster formats included.