In an age when journalism moves at an incredible rate, where political policy is made, changed and inflamed in a twitter post, we as visual artists have to keep pace or provide the tools for others to do so. Whether it’s on social media or the protest march, a clear message of support or opposition is an effective way to stand up and be counted.
Political expression is a right that most of us around the world share, and (as the saying goes) we must use it before we loose it. From environmental issues and equal rights, to gun crime and fake news, this pack contains a bank of tools for designing effective messages of social change. Don’t be quiet. Be Counted. Have your say.
Included are 48 vector illustrations, icons and textures covering the themes of peace, hope, politics and social change. Added to this i’ve put together 20 ready-made logos to help you get started designing everything from banners, posters, flyers, t-shirts or social media posts. Take them, twist them and change them to suit your ideas, and use them to get your point across in the best way you know how.
Check out the full-size visuals for everything that’s included, along with ideas for how they can be used.
- 48 Illustrations inspired by peace, hope and politics.
- 20 Readymade logo/poster designs
- 6 Seamless patterns/textures
- Help File with link to fonts used (Free from Google Fonts)
- Fully Editable Vector (Ai CC Native and CS1+)
- Layered Photoshop PSD files
- JPGs without text (Suitable for all Software)
- Transparent PNGs (Individual icons and elements)