Save $15 when you buy this special bundle edition collecting all three 1950s retro products!
The design of the 1950s and 60s represent one of the most creative periods in history. A combination of post war optimism and technological advances brought with it innovations across interior design, architecture, fashion and textiles that defined a generation. Expressed through modern, abstract visuals, it’s themes of contemporary lifestyles, nature, science and a brave new world still resonate with collectors and enthusiasts today.
In this tradition i’ve developed a range of original seamless patterns designed to be as authentic as possible. They’re made with hand-drawn elements, carefully converted into vectors allowing you to edit and resize without any loss in quality. You can choose to use the preset patterns or simply double click the swatch in Adobe Illustrator to edit to your hearts content. You could even take the individual elements and create your own patterns from scratch!
Also provided are high-resolution Jpg swatches, a Photoshop library file and installation instructions. Plus, as a special bonus i’ve also included a selection of fabric and paper textures for additional real world effects.
Great for creating eye-catching designs for posters, flyers, invitations, ads, backgrounds and so much more! A must for fans of 1950s retro design. Try them today!!!
Original Price $54 – You Pay Only $39 — All Three Products in One Money Saving Bundle!
- Mid-Century Novelty Prints Volume 1 https://crmrkt.com/Bjx1D
- Mid-Century Novelty Prints Volume 2 https://crmrkt.com/BBb2y
- Mid-Century Novelty Prints Volume 3 https://crmrkt.com/joWMQ
- 30 Hand Illustrated Mid-Century Novelty Prints
- 6 High-Resolution Fabric and Paper Textures
- Swatch Installation Instructions
- Pattern Swatches: Vector Ai CC and CS1, High-Res JPGS and Photoshop PAT file
- Textures: High-Resolution JPG
Please note that the editable vector features require Adobe Illustrator CS1 or above.
Be sure to click on the full size visuals to see everything that’s included, plus cool usage ideas to get you inspired!