When you need to create designs that scream of the 80s there’s only one product you need – The Ultimate 1980s Pattern Bundle! Whether you’re designing logos, posters or merchandise, this collection of 68 authentic patterns will adapt to your needs. They include 36 fully illustrated designs for an instant, finished look, plus a further 32 minimal (or Memphis style) patterns to incorporate in, or simply add flourish to your own projects.
Everything comes supplied as both super simple JPG files (compatible with all editing software) and fully editable vectors. Meaning you can change the size, colour and layouts in a totally non-destructive way. You can even take apart the pre-set patterns and use the elements within to create your own original patterns from scratch!
- 1980s Fashion Patterns Volume One: https://crmrkt.com/P4Nad
- 1980s Fashion Patterns Volume Two: https://crmrkt.com/4Ko3m
68 Seamless Patterns in Total including:
- 36 Fully Illustrated Patterns
- 32 Minimal ‘Memphis’ Style Patterns
Formats and Requirements:
- Fully Editable Vector Ai files (for Adobe Illustrator CS1 and above)
- High Resolution JPG Swatches (suitable for all software)
- Adobe Photoshop Pattern Library File (with installation instructions)
Great for Designing:
- Posters and Flyers,
- Web Backgrounds,
- Apps and Games,
- Products and Merchandise
- Even as a starting point for your own patterns!
Remember, this money saving offer is only available until Dec 31st. Save yourself $30 and buy now!